Food poisoning: the police record the case of the death of two children in the Karachi restaurant
web hamari: On Wednesday, the police recorded a first information report (FIR) on the death of two children who died in a restaurant in the city area due to food poisoning about four days ago, reported ARY News.
The case was registered at the Sahil police station because of the complaint of the parents of the deceased children.
In his statement to the police, the grandfather of the underage children said the day of the tragic incident, the children ate four different meals and it was not the first time they dined in the same restaurant.
In addition, he said that his family was satisfied with the ongoing investigation. “The truth will come out once the probe is completed,” he added.
The father of the deceased children said that his wife had recorded statements to the police a couple of times.
Two minors died after eating at a restaurant in the chic area of Karachi on Saturday and the autopsy revealed that food poisoning was the cause of his death.
Two children accompanying their family came to dinner at a restaurant known in Zamzama, DHA, however, after their food worsened their health. The children were taken immediately to the hospital, where they died shortly after. Ahmad, one year old, and Muhammad, five years old, both sons of Ahsan were residents of Creek Vista.
The main doctors of the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center described food poisoning as the reason for the death of the children after performing an autopsy of the bodies.
The Prime Minister of Sindh, Murad Ali Shah, also took note of the killings and requested an exhaustive report from the Karachi commissioner on the incident.